MonkeyDough.com Affiliate Terms
Please understand that by entering into the MonkeyDough.com affiliate program, you agree that you are not allowed to do any of the following things if approved. By doing any of the following, you will be terminated from the program and agree that any commissions earned will be forfeited.
1. You are not permitted to conduct e-mail promotions in a 3rd party system. All e-mailcontacts and lists must be your own e-mail or subscriber list. You cannot buy solo ads, use safe lists, use spam or anything of this nature.
2. You must not run negative PPC campaigns such as “Product name / author name scam” or any other method to attract controversial clicks that an ordinary person would deem to portray a negative view of MonkeyDough.com.
3. You must not bid on keywords that include our trademarked company name “MonkeyDough.com”, as to confuse an ordinary person as to who is MonkeyDough.com. If you do any of these, you’ll be terminated from the program instantly.
4. You cannot earn commission on your own purchase. Any ‘self’ purchase commission may be nullified or held back.
5. iFrames, review sites and cloaked domains are permitted as long as they do not contain offensive or negative domain URLs, i.e. words such as “scam, the truth, lies, exposed”, etc.
6. Affiliate commissions are paid out on 15th of each month for your previous months sales, as long as the minimum commission threshold of $100 has been reached. Please make sure you have your Paypal email address within your MonkeyDough.com program account. Please be aware that our commissions are paid out gross, however, the amount you receive may differ dependant on the fees associated with your Paypal account. Any questions about our affiliate program, do not hesitate to get in touch with us on [email protected].
7. We run a legitimate business, which means that we always correctly illustrate and represent our product/s and their features and benefits to the customer. Please make sure you do the same. Anyone found using misleading claims, inaccurate information or false testimonials (or anything that does not comply with FTC guidelines) will have their affiliate account banned immediately.
8. You are not permitted in any form to use the MonkeyDough.com name or logo on websites, socialmedia pages / accounts or other online or offline presence other than what has been provided by or approved by MonkeyDough.com. You are never to use any of our branding to establish a page, advert or other material without permission from the MonkeyDough.com team. In this instance correct logo and branding guidelines for affiliates will be provided to you from an authorized member of the MonkeyDough.com team.